Saturday, July 28, 2012

Aunt Melissa's Fun Time

Yesterday I was in the car with Daddy and we were going to Home Depot.  And we drove all the way to Home Depot.  When we were there we bought some Behr Paint.  And then we paid our Behr Paint and got in the car and we drove to Arby's.  I had swirly fries and a beef sandwich.  I drank chocolate milk.

Then we went over to Aunt Melissa's house.  Daddy dropped me off there.  I was feeling scared and happy.  I was scared because I thought Daddy was going to leave me there forever and I was happy because Daddy left me.  I went upstairs and went to the bathroom and used some watermelon soap to wash my hands and it smelled really good.  I went into the playroom and we played Ping Pong the Witch.  And then we played Chex Mix O'Wex Mix.  And then we played Places.  We read The Witch, the Cat and the Baseball Bat.  It was a good book.  We got some balls and brought them downstairs and played the Mice game downstairs and played Kerplunk downstairs.

We came upstairs and went into Aunt Melissa's bedroom and got out the bells.  There were a lot of bells and they used to belong to Grandma Louise.  One got broke but it was kind of loose.  The glue wasn't very dry and the ringer fell off.  Mrs. Bell Lady came over and I left (Editor's Note: Grace became "Mrs. Bell Lady") and it was the bell show time. We sang a song at the bell show time and then Isabelle, Aunt Melissa's cat, told Aunt Melissa to sing loud at the show.  And then she got in trouble and got in time out because she wasn't supposed to be singing loud in the show.  Then she lost a bell because she was naughty.

Molly, Aunt Melissa's dog, was locked up.  Then Aunt Melissa sent her out and she ran after me.  I was scared of Molly.  

Aunt Melissa gave me a present--a wind thing.  You have to roll it with your hands and then let it go as you're rolling it and then it flies and drops.  And we went to Uncle Skip's and Aunt Sarah's and gave one to Myles and Cason too.  We gave them a pink one because I wanted the orange one.  And then we went home and had dinner.  I had sausage and zucchini and blue potatoes, but they really looked purple.

I had a fun time at Aunt Melissa's playdate.

No comments:

Post a Comment