Saturday, July 14, 2012

Balloony Color-titis

Yesterday I went to Myles and Cason's birthday party.  They were turning two.  On their next birthday they're going to be three...the same age as me!  But I'm not going to be three when they're three.  I'm going to be four.  Happy birthday to Myles and Cason!

At the birthday party I was playing with a purple and yellow balloon.  I was playing Fly Away, Fly, Fly, Fly.  I fly up to the sky by holding on to all of the balloons (because I was playing with more) and all the balloons lift me up. And then I ate my cake and ice cream and watched Myles and Cason open their gifts and they were brand new.  I bought them sandbox toys in a wagon, dinosaurs, and squirt guns.

It was time to leave so Aunt Sarah gave me a balloon.  She gave me a red one, a yellow one and a blue one.  And then we left.  We were in the car and I said, "I want my blue balloon" all the way home.  When we got home Daddy gave it to me.

The next day I drew a picture of balloons.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a safe landing after flying around at Myles' and Cason's party! If the birds had pecked at those balloons we would have had to call your game "Falling Down, Falling, Falling, Falling." I just LOVE the balloon picture you drew here. Also, I noticed you wanted the blue balloon and not the yellow one! Is blue your new favorite color? I really enjoy your stories. Love you more, Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nana,
      The birds won't peck my balloon. Blue is not my new favorite color. It's still yellow.
      Love, Grace

      Delete