Monday, July 9, 2012

The Chocolate Touch

I just finished reading this book.  It is called The Chocolate TouchThe Chocolate Touch is my favorite book because all of the things John Midas eats turns to chocolate.  And he's angry about it because he doesn't want it to happen.  At first he liked chocolate but then he didn't because it was getting worse and he wanted to eat other food.  Even when he ate his lunch in the cafeteria, it turned to chocolate.  The piece of chocolate made it happen.  And when he drank the milk it turned to sweet, creamy milk.  And John liked it.  Later he turned his mom to chocolate when he kissed her.  He ran back to the baker's store and came back and his mother was un-chocolate.  John Midas is nice.

I read the book with Mommy.  We borrowed it from the library.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Grace! How funny to think of everything you touch turning to chocolate! Imagine kissing Zara and having her turn into chocolate! Or your new swingset! What if you turned that into chocolate?! Thanks for telling me about this book-- I've never read it, so it was fun to hear what you thought about it.
    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Melissa,
      I will make sure my swingset doesn't turn to chocolate because I won't put it in my mouth.

      Love, Grace

      Delete
  2. Hi Grace!

    I read this book with my class last year. I liked reading it, too! What was your favorite part of the story?

    Love,
    Aunt Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Aunt Gina,
      My favorite part was when the milk stayed milk at the end of the story because things finally stopped turning to chocolate! Whenever you want you can write to me and I can answer.

      Love, Grace

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete