Saturday, July 21, 2012

Do You Want Freckles?

I just finished reading a book called Freckle Juice.  I got this book from Grandma's cellar.  Daddy had this book when he was little.  Aunt Gina and Mommy loved that book when they were little.  I read it with Mommy.  There were five chapters in the book.

I thought Freckle Juice was good.  Sharon gave Andrew the recipe for Freckle Juice.  It was yucky.  It was gross.  But Andrew drank it so he could get freckles.  He woke up and he had no freckles.  Andrew put marker on his face so he could get freckles and Miss Kelly used the formula on him.  And then she said, "I hope I never have to use it again on you."

Grandma and Daddy have freckles on their arms.  And Grandma has some on her face.  I want to have freckles but I don't want to drink the freckle juice!  You can use glue for freckles.  You put glue dots all over your face.  And then you have freckles and you can do it whenever you want.  Freckles are a very interesting thing.  Freckles are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment