Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oscar's Clean Yard

 
Oscar got some trash out of his trash can, and he threw it all over the yard.  And then he covered dirt all over the trash and then stuck the rotten banana in.  Oscar covered dirt on the waterfall and the waterfall turned into dirt.  Oscar scraped the handy gloves on the ground and then made a big "Raaaar" (Editor's note: Loud, scary roaring sound!).  

Big Bird came over to Oscar and Oscar gave Big Bird a broken weight.  And Big Bird threw the broken weight back to Oscar and Oscar got a so big toss and tossed it back in his trash can.  It was nighttime and Oscar slept in his trash can.  All that stuff that Oscar got for Christmas (he got all junky trash) and he was happy.  He was happy because he had it.  

Grover came over and asked for some of Oscar's trash and Oscar said, "No! You can't have any of my trash!"  

"But what about the rotten banana?" said Grover.  

And Oscar said, "All right you can have all my whole trash can."  And Grover got out a big garbage bag and got all the trash from the trash can and Oscar had a nice clean, crummy trash can to sleep in.  No trash.  And he was comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Great story, Grace. I love your stories because they give me a clue as to how you think. Now, I look at that story and it makes me wonder if it's time to give away toys you don't need anymore; you know, the trashy junky ones. Grover can be Daddy with the great big garbage bag. After you are all done you will have a nice clean room to sleep in. I hope you don't make a loud, scary, roaring sound about this. I hope you don't find a rotten banana. Since your birthday is coming, you must realize you don't have any room for new things. Some very nice children with not so much will love the things you don't need or play with anymore. I really love you, Honeybunny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nana,
      I will find a rotten banana and when I'm five I'll give away some of my toys. Everybody is going to be happy about it. My yard outside is clean. My bedroom is messy. Honey Nut Toasted Oats are messy. Thank you for writing to me.

      And my swingset's clean and the grass is clean and the trees are green by all the rain.

      Love, Grace

      Delete