Friday, July 13, 2012

Playground start

Grandpa and Daddy built me a playset.  It took them a looong time and they got sweaty.  And I was waiting for my playset to be done.  Daddy peeked in the house and said, "I need a slide tester!"  And Grandpa said when I got out there and went on my slide, "You're the first one to go on your slide."  I loved going on the slide.  And it was dizzy and twirly.  I felt a little dizzy when I got down from it.  Soon I had a whole play area.

I saw a dead spider in a spider web on the top level.  Then I invited Mommy up to see it.  Mommy came up and looked at the spider web.  She shooted the spider out and then went down the slide.  Mommy liked the slide.

Thank you Grandpa and Daddy for building my playset.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Daddy and Grandpa did a fantastic job putting that together! It was very thoughtful of you to thank them in your blog. Have you tried climbing the rock wall yet? I'll see you very soon! I'm calling Mommy now to see when I can come visit next week. Can I slide down the slide, too?

    Love, Aunt Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Aunt Gina,
      You can slide down the slide. You'll feel dizzy and twirly. I hope you like it. And I climb up my rock wall all the time. Thank you for writing to me.

      Love, Grace

      Delete