Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Aunt Melissa

Not too long ago I had a playdate with Aunt Melissa.  I brought Busy Town to Aunt Melissa's.  When we were walking across the road I picked Aunt Melissa a dandelion.  And the first thing we did on our playdate was play the mice game.  You hide the mice and somebody tries to find them, and Aunt Melissa tried to find them.  And then we played Busy Town.  Aunt Melissa read the instructions.  After we played Busy Town we went upstairs and played with some of the toys, like a dress-up doll.  And then we went outside.  We planted sunflowers.  We saw Aunt Sue before that.  I told Aunt Melissa about when I went to California.  On the way home I was still telling her the story.  When I got home we talked to Aunt Melissa a little bit and then I ate my cheesy and chicken sandwich that Daddy made me.

I felt happy about my playdate.

No comments:

Post a Comment