Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Naughty Doctors

I was in the car going to the doctor's for my check-up.  First they weighed me and then they measured me.  I weighed 31 pounds. I had to pee in the pee-catcher.  Then I got shots and I cried.  Then I got an Ariel sticker.  And then they put a Band-Aid on the shots. 

Daddy took me to Wegman's when I was done at the doctor's.  We bought stuff for stuffed shells and bread.  When we got home I baked bread.   I went home and told Mommy all about it.  Mommy said, "Oh, you poor baby."   

I was trusting God to help me be brave at the doctor's.  We are going to have shells for supper.  I have to go help Daddy make them.

I didn't like the doctor's at all.  But it was fun anyway.  And I have a nice playhouse.  Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the doctor has to do things like that to keep us safe and healthy. I know it wasn't fun but I am sure you were brave. I hope you enjoy your supper and your Mommy gives you a special treat tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And the great thing is I don't have shots ever again. Amen. (Editor's Note: I think Grace is gearing up to become a preacher!)

    ReplyDelete