Friday, January 11, 2013

sad e-mail

I got an e-mail from Sophia the day before yesterday.  This a copy of the e-mail because on the real one I spilled water and oil on it.

Now we're going to do the real e-mail.

At the start of the e-mail there was a stamp that had an American flag on it.

Dear Grace,

I hope you're not heartbroken because Vanessa and Mario are heartbroken.  And Nathan has his cell phone calling 9-1-1. And Nathan is wiggling around all over the place trying to get the spider webs off his car and get him uncrashing from the mountain.  I am thinking about putting chocolate melt on the mountains and the spider webs so Nathan can get unstuck. 

I'm sorry to say this, Mario is in time-out.  He was being bad because he missed Nathan.  You might not like this.  Mario is in time-out because he bonked the Wii remote into Vanessa's head on purpose.  And then Vanessa finished his game.  When he got out of time-out, he got really mad because Vanessa finished his game and he wanted to finish his game. 

And Vanessa was running over to the refrigerator.  She opened the refrigerator and I said, "What do you want Vanessa?"  Vanessa said, "I wanted to help you make the chocolate pudding."  I said, "Later we're making the chocolate pudding."  And then it was later and we made some chocolate pudding. 

And then we went and brang brought it to Nathan.  And then Nathan got ready and he drived drove his car to speed.  And then Nathan got to the doctor's office.

I have to go to work now.  See you soon.

Your Friend,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment