Thursday, December 6, 2012

Toys

Dear Santa,

How is that cold weather over there in the North Pole?  I am happy that you're going to come this year and I hope you don't sleep too late.  This is Grace writing this.

What I want very much for Christmas is a Lalaloopsy doll.  It looks fun on TV and I have a good imagination for it.  Another thing I want is a pretend donut shop.  I want a donut shop because I have a good memory to tell people what kind of donut it is.  And with it I am hoping for all kinds of different donuts.  My favorite kind is a mint chocolate chip donut.  I want a couple stuffed elves because its Christmas and that's good for the holiday.  Elves are for Christmas.  Santa, I want a beach set too and I want it to come with an umbrella and pretend seashells and pretend sand and a pretend ocean.   It will remind me of summertime and I'm in a beachy mood right now.  I want an Oscar-shaped nutcracker that's green.  For Zara I want a Slimy (like the worm) little chewy toy.  And I want glitter.  I want to make super special crafts sparkly, especially the one I'm sending to Grandma and Grandpa.  I want a cool basketball because Daddy and I will think its cool.  I also want a Backpack doll and a Map doll because I want to have more Dora stuff.

Santa, I hope you have a good trip in the sleigh.  I'll keep my listening ears on when I'm sleeping so I can hear your reindeer.

Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment