Monday, May 20, 2013

dinner dinosaurs

Dinner Dinosaurs is a movie by Silver Eck.  There's more than 3,000 stories about Dinner Dinosaurs.  Now the movie may begin.  And this is a very long and nice movie.

CRASH! CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE!  ROOOOAAAAR!  I am a Dinner Dinosaur!  I am rushing and crumble into somebody's house. CRASH! CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE!  I am eating your French toast and beans.  I like it.  I am going to other houses now. CRASH! CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE!  I am in somebody else's house.  Yummy yum yum, I ate their French salad!  CRASH! CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE!  All the Dinner Dinosaurs are here.  CRASH! CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE!  We ate everybody's dinner in the whole entire world.  Now a little lady comes out and serves us a bowl of French toast and pollen.  We all jump in and eat it!  CRASH! CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE!  We eat all the flowers.  Three hundred more dinosaurs come.  CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE! CRUMBLE!  Three thousand million butterflies come.  We get eating them.  That is our dinner.  Now back to our caves with a little bit of grass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment