Thursday, November 15, 2012

Great Feast at Little Path

We had a Thanksgiving Feast today at school.  We made pizza.   We got dough and put it in flour and that was the pizza dough we used to make our pizza.  Yum!  We put it on a tray and decorated them with sauce, cheese, pepperoni, peppers and mushrooms.  [Another child] made a pizza but she didn't eat it because she had to leave because she was naughty and her mom made her go home.  I ate her pizza.  It had cheese and mushrooms. I think Mom ate mine and she shared with Zara.  Zara is my little sister.

I taught Zara all about Little Path.  I taught her how to wheel a truck on the floor and walk in Little Path.  And I taught her the days of the week and how to count.  Adeline thought Zara was a cutie.  Zara played with the little truck because I taught her how to wheel it and she just wheeled the big truck a little tiny bit.  When we left Zara went and hung out with Liam right before we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment