Friday, March 6, 2015

Thomas

Today I have a great story for you.  It is about my cousin Thomas.  And today, Friday, March 6th 2015 you will really enjoy it.  Please sit back and enjoy the story.

One day, I went to Thomas's adoption, and I went to the big courthouse.  There was a huge judge's chair and a tiny computer one that I got to sit in.  Thomas got to sit in the big judge's chair because he was the star of the day, I say.  His parents were excited too--Aunt Melissa and Uncle James.

The Aunt Melissa Section

Aunt Melissa is my nice, funny aunt, and now a great mother for Thomas.  I see them play a lot. I feel like her life just brightened with excitement when the moment came that the judge said that she adopted Thomas.  And she hates the bell lady.

The Uncle James Section

At first, Uncle James was not sure about adopting.  But then, I could see on the special day that he was happier than ever.  There was a court bell that he rang.  And Thomas loves him.

The Interesting Thomas Section

Thomas is my new cousin and very cute.  One time I had a play date with him.  The most funny part was when he ate his Dum Dum.  He didn't really know what to do with it.  So it ended up everywhere.  It was fun with him playing with the super power ball.  It bounced very high.  And Thomas laughed a lot.  And then we played train.  He has a big train tent.  I was the driver of the train.  And Thomas sat in back while waiting for the fresh air of Florida.  Then we stopped at Florida and played the hunger games.  The first one was Roller Coaster Race.  We each took a turn in the roller coaster and measured who went faster.  Thomas won that race.  Then we had the Hill Race.  We ran down the roller coaster track as fast as we could.  That time I won.  Then we had the Princess Contest.  Aunt Melissa pretended to be the princess and whoever acted more like a princess won.  Thomas was kind of funny on that one, so Aunt Melissa had to choose him.  Then I went home.  And one other time with Thomas, we did the Hinga-Jinga dance, and I even got to twirl Thomas.  Then I made salad and went home.  That was the end of Thomas section.

Back up there, after the courthouse, I went back to Aunt Melissa's house.  I had a lot of fun.  I tried to talk to Thomas there, but he was a little busy on his cake.  Then we went out for dinner.  Thomas's hair is soft.  We pet it like a puppy-dog.  And then everyone had ice cream, except me and Mom didn't.  We gave up sweets for Lent.  So instead we had soda.  And that led me to now, writing this story.  It was a very great day.  The End.

P.S. Bucky was the bad balloon King.

No comments:

Post a Comment